We have two new little friends living with us. Charlie and Harry were caterpillars who spun themselves into their cocoon on our garage door. Charlie lives at the top, and Harry is about halfway down. Every morning, when we leave for work, we check to see if they're still there, and every afternoon, when I get home from work, I go over and say hello. (Roland shakes his head at me for that one!) I have to admit that I'll be a little sad when they finally emerge and fly away!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
our little friends
We have two new little friends living with us. Charlie and Harry were caterpillars who spun themselves into their cocoon on our garage door. Charlie lives at the top, and Harry is about halfway down. Every morning, when we leave for work, we check to see if they're still there, and every afternoon, when I get home from work, I go over and say hello. (Roland shakes his head at me for that one!) I have to admit that I'll be a little sad when they finally emerge and fly away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment