Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

another everyday life post

Sitting here, blogging, watching tv, going through my clothes (which ones still fit?), putting away groceries and Walmart things, watching JJ play Mary Lynn in basketball (horse)...I think she surprised JJ a little, making some of those shots she made. In the end, JJ won, but she made some great shots (almost as good as some of mine...hee hee); feeding the cats, playing with the cats, surfing the web, cuddling with the cats, what to make for dinner (nothing...we're going out but Roland doesn't know it yet), need to go shopping, make a list, is it cooler outside than it has been, yep I think it is, the rain helped, will April and Jerry get put up for eviction, I hope so, only 33 more days until my show starts (yay yay yay), need to order my buff from last season since I don't have it yet, okay this is enough typing, my fingers are getting tired and I'm getting hungry, where are we going for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment