Wow, the past several months have been extremely busy! It's a good kind of busy, but still...kept me going all summer long!
Working on trying to come up with a way to blog on a regular basis. I don't like neglecting my blogging because I enjoy writing, and I think it's a great way to journal our life.
Our church went back to one service this past Sunday. I'm excited about it because until now, I could go months without seeing my friends. Now, at least we're in the same service, even if we do sit on opposite sides of the worship center. ^_^
The weather is turning cooler but only at night.
We've had a little rain during the past week or so.
Lots of things to talk about, but only a short time to do it, so signing off for now.
Sharon
Friday, October 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment