Last night, I made a decision. I was looking at the most recent scrapbook that I made, the Bo-Bunny "Family" scrapbook. It turned out very well, but it was a lot harder to work on than I thought it would be. I set it on the mantel, and it really "pops" against our dark brick fireplace. It's very colorful and I have pictures of Roland in there, along with my boys and all my grandchildren.
Anyway, back to my decision...I've never been one to share my creations, whether it's scrapbooks or artwork, with anyone other than my family and close friends. I've also never wanted to be published in a magazine or anything like that. But, I think I'll start posting pictures of some of my artwork and special scrapbook pages on my blog. This blog is mainly for me and my family, so I think I'll take a look through my stash of creativity and start posting some pictures of some of it. Guess I need to start with the family book I just created. I'll try to do that this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment