Sunday, September 28, 2008
believe it or not...
...I started working on my Christmas list today. For a long time, I would start my list in August, then over the years, somehow, I got lazy and didn't start working on it until October or November. This year, I decided to not only start on the list earlier but to actually create a Christmas Notebook. It's going to have sections for my gift list, menu planning, a running to-do list, calendars, and other things. It may be too much trouble, and if, at the end of December, it took up too much time, I'll just plan on not doing it again, but I'm looking forward to working on it this year. If you Google "Christmas notebook" or "holiday notebook", about a million gazillion sites will come up. After perusing a lot of them, it seems that having a holiday binder is the ticket to having the kind of Christmas you want to have, and being organized throughout the season. Maybe it'll help if I have everything in one place. Guess we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment