Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Yay, it's Friday

So glad it's Friday. It was a short week at work, but because of how busy I was, it seemed much longer. Don't really have any big plans for the weekend. Just looking forward to going through pictures, maybe working on a scrapbook or two, and relaxing. If I can get some energy going tomorrow, I may try to do some housework that I've been putting off. Need to finish going through my closet, and I really need to start working my way through my scrapbook room again. I had it fixed up so nice, and then one thing led to another, and before I knew it, the room looked like a tornado had gone through it. I have a few ideas on fixing it up, though. Maybe painting it and getting some new shades or curtains. In fact, we need to paint throughout the whole house. If I typed up a checklist, I'm thinking at least that would get us a little closer to doing something. ...sigh...I need some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment