Well, here it is a new year, and once again, I find myself thinking about making resolutions. Like a lot of other people, I've made New Year's resolutions before, and more often than not, haven't been able to keep them going. This year, I've decided to call them "promises to myself". One promise for this year is to work more on my scrapbooks. I love to work on them, but by the time I get my supplies out, my pictures, decide on which book to use, what kind of layouts I'm in the mood for, etc etc etc...I'm tired out! And, no longer in the mood to work on them. My promise to myself is to work on them, have fun with it, and don't worry about trying to "get caught up" on all of them (something I'll never be able to do because I keep taking pictures! lol). So, this year, I'll create mini-books and whatever artsy-scrapbooksy kind of art creation I can come up with using my pictures. (whew...already I feel a sense of relief)
So, a Happy New Year toast to myself...here's to lots of scrapbooking, lots of creative art experiences, and lots of extra batteries for my camera!
Have a safe and happy new year. Much happiness to you in 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment