Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook






For Today...January 9, 2009





Outside my window...a squirrel is running around in our yard looking for food

I am thinking...about my sister

I am thankful for...my husband

From the kitchen...delicious peppermint hot chocolate, steaming hot, just made

I am wearing...sweatpants, large comfy long-sleeved t-shirt

I am creating...making plans to work on some artsy creations for my wall using some of our recent pictures

I am going...nowhere tonight, but have a very busy weekend planned

I am reading...The Love Dare

I am hoping...to find a good deal on a new car soon

I am hearing...the den clock ticking

Around the house...major spring cleaning to be done!

One of my favorite things...a stack of new pictures to work on

A few plans for the rest of the week: go see my granddaughter be a cheer leader, go to my grandson’s ice hockey practice and his game the next day, attend the Riverkings ice hockey game, celebrate my son’s birthday, and get some pictures developed


Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

The old Capitol building in Jackson, Mississippi...
























Check out the Simple Woman's Daybook website:

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment