Friday, November 12, 2010
Christmas Tea!
Well, it's that time of year! The stores have all the decorations, the tv has Christmas commercials, and I'm even seeing those delicious holiday recipes in the coupon sections of the paper. Tonight, I get to attend the Ladies Christmas Tea at my church, and I'm so excited! The dinner will be delicious, I'm sure, and I can't wait to see the decorations, especially the tables. A lot of hard work goes into making this Christmas Tea special. Our speaker this year is Iris Blue, and she has a story to tell. I got to hear just a little taste of her story a couple of nights ago when she spoke in our bible study class. Tonight, she'll share her testimony. My prayer is that God will use her to reach the ladies attending who don't yet know the Lord, or who maybe are christians but are searching for a new church home, and those who have challenges they're dealing with in their lives right now and need to hear a word from God. Tonight will be a special night, for all kinds of reasons, so I'm going to spiff up my shoes, put my makeup on, hunt out my little black purse (~smile~) and get ready for a girls night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment