Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stormy weather

Rain, hail, wind, tornadoes...that's what we've had to deal with a lot recently. Seems like we just put our umbrellas up and hang up our raincoats then we have to get them back out again! Yesterday, I looked out my office window and the sky was so black that it looked like night. It started raining and before long, it was storming! Just a few short hours later, I got off work, and the sun was shining. What strange weather we have here.

Yesterday's night and day weather reminded me of our life here on earth. We live in a world that's stormy at times. We have problems and challenges, sometimes so fierce that we think we'll never get through it. Then, the sun comes out. The problem goes away and we go on with our life. Through this stormy life here on earth, we struggle with rain and wind, hail and tornadoes, but we look forward to the sunshine that we'll have, that glorious feeling of the warm rays on our face, bright and happy feelings, joy...that sunshiny place we call our eternal home...heaven! I'm so looking forward to that. I can feel that SONshine in my heart now!

Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment