Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook May 1 2011

For today...


Outside my window...cloudy, a flooded back yard, rain, rain, rain


I am thinking...I'm so tired of all this rain!


I am thankful for...the rain! It makes things grow and is a gift from God


From the kitchen...the smell of coffee


I am creating...a scrapbook


I am going...to church this morning, and to a spring fest this afternoon (unless it's called off)


I am reading...Celebration of Discipline


I am hearing...the tv in the background, the shower running


Around the house...need to paint the livingroom, re-do family pictures on the wall


A few plans for the upcoming week...Spring Fest (if the rain doesn't cancel it), meeting at church, my birthday (yay! no work, lunch with hubby, dinner out), meeting a friend at Starbuck's, and whatever else comes up


You can visit other daybooks at http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment