Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Whew, I'm tired!

For the past few months, I've been attending training meetings to work at a retreat from a ministry that I'm involved in. Actually, I worked two right there together. No break in between. I got back from the first one on a Sunday, and my first meeting for the second one was on Monday evening. People asked "are you crazy?", "I don't think I could do that, with no break". I enjoyed those weekly meetings and working both retreats was great! I have to admit, though, that when I got back from the second one, I crashed! The next day, I stayed in my pj's most of the day, slept several hours, and generally didn't do much of anything at all!

I'm glad that I was chosen to work both, and I hope that I was a blessing to someone in some small way. I love working these things and so look forward to the next time I can work one.

On a side note, it's Saturday, and Wally-world is calling (yuck), but so is Hobby Lobby (yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment