Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm goofy!

Tonight, as we were locking up the doors before we went to bed, my husband had gone to lock the front door, and I was in the den. As I walked from the den to the livingroom, I started hearing a woman's voice. I stopped...looked around (yeah, like someone had snuck into the house and was standing there talking!),  then looked behind me (yep...goofball me), and walked into the livingroom. I asked my husband "who is that talking?", and then I started laughing. I realized that I had my cell phone in my hand, had accidentally bumped it (I guess) and somehow called my husband's phone! The woman's voice was actually the voicemail system telling me to review my message or hang up! I started laughing so hard that my husband couldn't even understand what I was saying. Guess he thought I had lost my mind. When I was finally able to talk, and told him what had happened, he grabbed his phone and we listened to the voicemail. It was actually only a few seconds long, and we couldn't hear anything because when it started recording, I didn't even know I was leaving a message. The system only recorded a few seconds when it didn't hear me say anything. lol I'm glad it was my husband's phone! He said "you're so weird sometimes".

No comments:

Post a Comment