I...just...cannot...believe...that...JJ...is...11 years old!
Where did the years go?!? At some point during this past year, I was listening to him tell me about something that happened, and it hit me...he's growing up! He's looking older in the face, he 'talks' older, meaning the way he words things sometimes. And, yet, he still has that little boy attitude that's just too sweet for words. He's doing well in school, as always; is a fantastic highly-skilled ice hockey player; is very sweet and loving (although, don't get me wrong, he does have his moments!). All in all, though, JJ is awesome!
I'm having lunch with him and Jeremy at JJ's school today. It will be fun for me as I haven't had lunch with him at school in a while. And, on his birthday!
Happy 11th birthday, JJ! We love you!
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment