Sunday, June 2, 2013
It's a Pinterest kind of day!
Pinterest...have you tried it yet? I signed up a while back, quickly glanced through some pins, and found myself bored. Now, wait a minute...before you roll your eyes and shake your head, that didn't last long! I went back to it recently, and now, well...let's just say I have about 50 pinterest projects that I want to do around the house!
Seriously, you can find just about anything on there. Some of the things I've searched for recently:
-home management binder (be prepared...make sure you have about 3 hours to look through all the pins!)
-Christmas or holiday planner (handmade)
-home decor, specifically on pictures, painting walls, my style, colors
-blogging planners
-homemade cleaning products
-household organization
-cleaning
-faith-based quotes and scriptures
And, that's just a few that I looked at. Every time I get back on there, I see something else I want to do.
I need to go in and change up my boards, make a few new ones, and get organized. (Hey, I learned how to organize my pinterest boards ON PINTEREST!) lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment