But, see, here's the problem...I pin, and pin, and pin some more, but I always forget to go back and actually cook that recipe, make that decoration, do that project. I have a friend who has literally hundreds of boards, and thousands of pins. That is not an exaggeration! But, she makes handmade cards, and most of her boards are about that. But, still, how does she keep it up with it? And, how do all those other people keep up with their pins?
To me, it's a little overwhelming. My mind is cluttered enough with all that I have to do these days. I like the idea of Pinterest, and I like the fact that I can go look at my pins and see if I have something I can use, but to use it all the time, well, that's not gonna be me. At least, I'll use it like I use my favorites in my web browser. They are there when I need them, but I don't depend on them.
I have to admit, though, that there are some very cute decor ideas on Pinterest. And, some very yummy looking recipes. And, some very good ideas for bible study. And,...and...and....!
Sharon




No comments:
Post a Comment