Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

A milestone

When I started this blog, I meant for it to be just a way for me to journal, and then I planned to print out my posts to put in my scrapbooks. It was also a way for me to remember dates and things going on until I created layouts. Now, I find myself falling into the (dare I say it?) "trap" of the blogging world...but you know what?...I love it! It's a little addicting, isn't it? When I'm buying groceries, driving on the interstate, shopping, mailing a letter...I'm tempted to write those memories down (good or bad) and post about it later. Of course, that's something I do anyway. I always keep a notepad in my purse because it's part of what I do as a scrapbooker, it's who I am now...I record my memories. The difference now is that I'm also thinking about posting to my blog in addition to working in the journaling in my scrapbook layouts.

It's so hard to believe that this is my 100th post. I wasn't sure I would have enough to say to even make it to 50 posts! This is a milestone, one I'm proud of, and I hope to have another 100 soon (or more).

p.s. Happy 2nd Birthday, little miss wild thing! (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment