For Today...
Outside my window...sunshine...finally! We've had too much rain and flooding here recently.
I am thinking...about updating my blogs, organizing my pictures, having some pictures printed, and starting a new scrapbook
I am thankful for...what God has done for me during the past year
From the kitchen...toast and coffee for breakfast; wondering what to do about dinner
I am creating...new posts for my blogs
I am going...out of town with my hubby! a birthday trip for me...think "antique stores", "old general store", small towns...just my kind of thing! So looking forward to it!
I am reading...Everyday With Jesus bible
I am hoping...that we won't run into any snags on the road when we leave on our trip...our state has had some major flooding during the past week
I am hearing...my mom talking, coffeepot working, the click-click of the keys on my laptop
Around the house...STUFF! I need to work on spring cleaning
One of my favorite things...a kitty in my lap
A few plans for the rest of the week...work tomorrow, hitting the road tomorrow afternoon for my birthday trip (Bell Buckle, here we come!), church Sunday morning, grandson's second birthday party Sunday afternoon (and celebrating Mother's Day), finish publishing some blog posts, planning some social time with friends, praying for another friend's mom who has cancer, feeding my cats...right now, since they're sitting over there staring at me)
You can visit other daybooks at
http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment