JJ on the stage in the sanctuary...the theme this year was Rainforest!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Faith VBS 2010
What a fantastic week! Our church had vacation bible school this past week. The women's ministry hosted a hospitality room for all the workers, and I worked that room all week. It was so much fun. The workers could come in and get snacks and drinks while their group of kids had their snacks. It gave them a quick break, allowing them to refresh themselves, a quick pick-me-up. I admire anyone who works with children because as much as I love my grandchildren, I just don't have the patience to work with kids. It was nice to get to know the other ladies working the room, too. JJ went to VBS, and had fun, made some new friends. I'm so thankful that I had the vacation time to take a whole week off, and grateful to God that I was given the opportunity to serve this way. Can't wait for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment