Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I love my church!

Walking through my church this morning to update schedules at the welcome center, the halls were dark; my footsteps echoed as I walked towards the lobby. I was there to serve with the Angel Food ministry, but wanted to update the welcome center schedules before we got started with everything. After I put the new schedules in the folders and as I was making my way back towards the Angel Food area, I peeked into the sanctuary which was dark and quiet, I looked into rooms in the children's area with their colorful little chairs and animal designs on the walls, I passed the fellowship hall, thinking about what fun I had at a recent women's event, I passed the kitchen and thought about how many times I was in and out of there last week during vacation bible school, and as I rounded the corner a few steps away from the room where we would be serving in the Angel Food ministry, I thought to myself: "I love my church!".

No comments:

Post a Comment