Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Smoky, Simon, and Sherman

Well, you know me and cats. There are three strays that have started coming around (of course they have!), and I've started feeding them (of course, I have!).

There is Simon, who is an orange cat, with little bits of white here and there, and beautiful golden eyes. Then there is Sherman, who is a light gray cat. Actually, I think this cat belongs to one of our neighbors, but when he comes over to our back yard, I still feed him (can't help myself). Finally, there is Smoky. She is a beautiful dark gray cat who is very friendly and affectionate, with just absolutely gorgeous green eyes. I don't know if she actually belongs with anyone in the neighborhood, but if not, she used to. She's just too friendly not to have had a family at some point. She looks kind of young, too. Simon and Sherman won't get near us too much, but Smoky lets us pick her up, and hold her for a while. Sometimes, I'll go out there to feed her, but pick her up first so I can love on her, and she starts purring and "making biscuits" on my shoulder. I call them the three "S's". Love my kitties!


No comments:

Post a Comment