Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's good to reflect

Today is a milestone. My husband and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary. I've spent a lot of years with this man, and after all is said and done, I can say today that I'm so happy to be married to him. We've been through a lot together...laughter and tears, good times and bad, joy, challenges, arguments, heart-hurts, sweetness, pain and contentment. Through it all, there were times when I just wanted to chunk it all and then there were times when I didn't know what I would do without him.

One of the things I like about my husband is his sense of humor. Regardless of how I'm feeling at any given time, even if I'm trying so hard to be mad at him, he can always make me laugh. Another of his good qualities is that he's very generous, which he got from his dad. He's always willing to help someone out, if it's within his power to do so.

The best thing I like about him, though, is that he's a christian. His faith is growing each and every day, and he isn't afraid to show it.

So, happy anniversary, Roland. I love you and I hope that God gives us many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment