Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New directions

I've been reading over some of my older blog posts and find myself traveling in a different direction. My posts are changing because I'm changing, and it's a good thing. I've grown in my faith during the past year and a half because of a little thing called Faith Walk, which ended up being a big thing! It was a life changing experience, one I'll carry with me as long as I live.

I've also committed to being in a discplieship group for the next year. I'm a little nervous about it, but excited, too, and anxious to get started. I'm in the group with three other ladies (one being the leader). I just know it's going to be a great experience.

The Lord has been so good to me during the past year. Life isn't perfect, but without the challenges we face, without the "fire", we can't learn and grow, and I'm thankful that God pulled me through the fire so that I have learned and grown from it.

So, I can say, with very little reservations, that life is good now, and it's all thanks to God.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon,

    You don't have anything to be nervous about - God is about to do some amazing things in and with your life! You're ready!

    Can't wait to see all that God is going to do in, with, and through you!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete