I've heard it said that, as christians, we should ask God to show us our "life verse". I tried to find mine for a number of years, but nothing popped out at me...until last year. I was dealing with a challenging situation in my life, and I was at the point where I just didn't see any good ending to it. I was desparately trying to stay afloat, but the waves kept hitting me, time and time and time again. When I was at my wits end, and just didn't know what to do anymore, I turned it completely over to the Lord, and He helped me through it. I still had to deal with it, but I was able to deal with it from a different perspective and in a different way.
My life verse is John 14:27:
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you, not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
Peace. It's what I needed, and it's what He gave me
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment